Beyond Wrestling presents Project Dolphin, this Thursday night (6/3) at 8pm EDT live on IWTV. The main event will see Wheeler Yuta putting his IWTV Independent Wrestling Championship on the line against Lee Moriarty and Dave Cole in a Dog Fight.
The rules for the championship Dog Fight are as follows:
- Two wrestlers start the match.
- Once a fall is scored, the winner faces the third wrestler.
- The match continues until one wrestler has scored consecutive falls over both opponents.
- The inactive competitor is prohibited from physically interfering.
This is the first IWTV Independent Wrestling Championship defense for Yuta who defeated Lee Moriarty for the title in a 50-plus minute classic at Beyond Wrestling's Project Reality. Cole earned his championship opportunity by winning a one-day tournament at Beyond Wrestling's Time Capsule.
In addition to the championship bout, Project Dolphin will also see:
- Deonna Purrazzo return to Beyond Wrestling to battle "Russian Dynamite" Masha Slamovich.
- 2021 Greatest Rivals Round Robin winner Matt Makowski take on Logan Easton LaRoux.
- Fourth-generation wrestler Brogan Finlay make his Beyond debut against the "Dirty Daddy" Chris Dickinson.
- Alec Price looking to win his third straight match at the White Eagle when he squares off against fan favorite Willow Nightingale.
- Slade vs AEW's Max Caster in a submission match.
- Tag Team Tournament For Tomorrow winners, Milk Chocolate (Randy Summers and Brandon Watts) competing against Goodfellas (Mike Verna and Rex Lawless).
- Trish Adora go toe-to-toe with Aaron Rourke.
You can watch Project Dolphin with your IWTV subscription.