Beyond Wrestling's weekly series Uncharted Territory returns for the Seventh Episode of Season Two this Thursday night (11/14) at 8pm EST on IWTV.LIVE. This weeks lineup is packed with big time bouts, including a dream match featuring two of the best wrestlers on the scene today. Let's take a look at what is scheduled for this week.
- Uncharted Territory has hosted several great matches over the course of 2019 including a Season One classic that saw Kris Statlander take Joey Janela to the limit, and a Season Two, Episode Three match between Mercedes Martinez and David Starr that many fans are calling one of the best bouts of the year. This Thursday night, Statlander and Martinez go one-on-one in a match that seems destined to steal the show.
- Chuck O'Neil has not forgotten about his crusade to "make Beyond legit again" and he proved it last week when he waited for Team Pazuzu to leave the ring before ambushing everyone's favorite demon Danhausen. On Episode Seven, Pinkie Sanchez looks to avenge his friend when he goes one-on-one with O'Neil.
- Episode Six was an eventful one for Club Cam, but the results were mixed. Richard Holliday was able to defeat Solo Darling, but in the main event Christian Casanova came up short against John Silver. While Casanova seemed to win the respect of the Beyond Wrestling fans even in defeat, the other members of Club Cam did not appear to be impressed. This week, Casanova will have an opportunity to prove himself to his stable mates when he teams with Holliday to take on the new CHIKARA Campeones de Parejas, The Bird And The Bee (Willow Nightingale and Solo Darling).
- Last week Matt Makowski was able to get past O'Shay Edwards to continue on in The Discovery Gauntlet. This week, he faces off against the heavy handed veteran Gary Jay with the winner advancing to Episode Eight.
- Just one week after defeating Christian Casanova in an incredible main event, John Silver will face the man who ended Casanova's impressive run in The Discovery Gauntlet back in Season One, Daniel Garcia. Will Silver be able to continue his winning streak, or will "Red Death" reign supreme?
- After VSK and Alex Reynolds used a fireball to win a four way tag team match on Episode Six, their associate "Smart" Mark Sterling declared that the tag team specialists were looking to become the aces of the Beyond Wrestling tag team division. This raised the ire of "The Ovaltine Dream" Thomas Santell and a match was made for this week pitting VSK and Alex Reynolds against the Nerder Death Kill team of Santell and Nick Gage.
Uncharted Territory streams live every Thursday at 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT from Worcester, Massachusetts! Watch it live on IWTV as part of your monthly subscription!
Want to catch up on Uncharted Territory? Replays are available now as part of your IWTV subscription!