Thursday night (11/28) at 8pm EST on IWTV Beyond Wrestling presents a very special Thanksgiving episode of their critically acclaimed weekly series, Uncharted Territory. The Ninth Episode of Season Two features a huge 5-on-5 Elimination tag team main event pitting an Independent Wrestling All Star Team against Team Beyond Wrestling, as well as other elimination tag team bouts and more. Let's take a look at the lineup for Thanksgiving night.
- In what may be the biggest main event Uncharted Territory has seen so far, captain Kris Statlander leads a Beyond Wrestling team into battle in a 5-on-5 Elimination Tag Team match against an Independent Wrestling All Star team captained by IWTV Independent Wrestling Champion, Warhorse. Statlander joins forces with Bear Country and the Nerder Death Kill tandem of Thomas Santell and Nick Gage, while the Warhorse led team features Violence Is Forever (Dominic Garrini and Kevin Ku), Matthew Justice and the 1 Called Manders. Which team will reign supreme on Thanksgiving night?
- Danhausen made his Uncharted Territory debut on Season Two, Episode Five and quickly became a cult favorite. After aligning with Team Pazuzu and picking up a win in trios action on Episode Six, he was attacked by Chuck O'Neil and Beyond fans have not seen him since. On Episode Nine he makes his return.
- Anthony Greene and Ava Everett have suffered several tough defeats in Season Two, including a couple of losses teaming with Greene's best friend Josh Briggs. This week Greene, Everett and Briggs join forces again to compete against the Shook Crew trio of Max Caster, Bobby Orlando and Bryce Donovan in an elimination match.
- The hard nosed veteran Gary Jay returns to The Discovery Gauntlet for the third week and looks to continue his hot streak when he battles Aaron Rourke.
- In a 4-on-4 Elimination Tag Team Match, Gregory Iron, Atticus Cogar, Eddy Only and JJ Garrett square off against a Buffalo based team assembled by "The Patron Saint Of Pro Wrestling" Brandon Thurston. Thurston excluded his rival Jay Freddie, but did include Beyond fan favorite Puf, Kevin Blackwood and the debuting Megabyte Ronnie.
Uncharted Territory streams live every Thursday at 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT from Worcester, Massachusetts! Watch it live on IWTV as part of your monthly subscription!
Want to catch up on Uncharted Territory? Replays are available now as part of your IWTV subscription!