Last week's episode of Beyond Wrestling's weekly series Uncharted Territory concluded with an incredible main event between David Starr and Mercedes Martinez. The trend of first time ever dream matches continues this Thursday night (10/24) at 8pm on IWTV when Season Two, Episode Four follows up last weeks classic with a big time fight in the main event.
- Nick Gage has made it known that he wants to fight the toughest and baddest wrestler's on the scene today at Uncharted Territory. On Episode Four, Maria Manic comes to Worcester to bring the fight to "The KIng."
- Last week Puf came up short in his effort to defeat Brandon Thurston and force him to take a rematch against Jay Freddie. Surprisingly, Thurston called out Freddie himself after defeating Puf. Will Thurston move to 3-1 against Freddie, or can Freddie even the score?
- Tony Deppen inserted himself into The Discovery Gauntlet on the debut episode of Season Two and has successfully defended his spot ever since. This week he squares off against Joshua Bishop. Who will move on to Episode Five on Halloween night?
- After two straight weeks of winning tag team bouts, Team Pazuzu will be in singles action as Chris Dickinson takes on Alex Reynolds and Pinkie Sanchez battles John Silver.
- Four of the best tag teams in all of independent wrestling collide when Bear Country, Team Tremendous, Violence Is Forever and The Butcher And The Blade meet in the ring.
- One of the wildest matches of Season One saw Matthew Justice go to war with Chris Dickinson. Justice returns to Uncharted Territory on Thursday night to do battle with one of Beyond Wrestling's favorite sons, Josh Briggs.
- Former IWTV Independent Wrestling Champion Kris Statlander competes against VSK.
Uncharted Territory streams live every Thursday at 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT from Worcester, Massachusetts! Watch it live on IWTV as part of your monthly subscription!
Want to catch up on Uncharted Territory? Replays are available now as part of your IWTV subscription!