One of the breakout promotions of 2019 kicks off their 2020 campaign this Sunday (1/5) at 2pm CST/3pm EST when Southern Underground Pro presents Stay Cold LIVE on IWTV from The Basement East in Nashville, Tennessee.
In less than three years SUP has emerged as a powerhouse of the southeastern scene and Sunday's show is one of their strongest cards to date. Let's take a look at what is in store for January 5th.
- AC Mack holds both the SUP Bonestorm Title and Action Wrestling Championship. At Stay Cold he defends the Bonestorm Championship against the master of the flip flop chop, Cabana Man Dan.
- Speaking of the Bonestorm Championship, Curt Stallion was the first man to ever hold that title. On Sunday, he returns to SUP for the first time in well over a year to take on The Basement East's favorite son, Brett Ison.
- 2019 Scenic City Invitational winner Daniel Makabe returns to the Southeast for the first time since winning the Greg Hullender Trophy to take on one half of the SUP tag teams champions and Independent Wrestling Tag Team Of The Year, Violence Is Forever, Kevin Ku.
- Logan Stunt won the Trick Or Treat Battle Royal at SUP's event You're Next, calling out Dominic Garrini after his victory. At Stay Cold, Stunt gets his wish when he battles The Bone Collector.
- Fresh off winning the Face Of The Future award at the 2019 IWTV Independent Wrestling Awards, Manders battles one of the toughest men on the independent scene, Jon Davis.
- The IFHY tandem of Johnathan Wolf and Shawn Kemp square off against Mason Dixon Line.
- Jaden Newman has won four straight matches in SUP and believes another victory puts him in line for a Bonestorm Title match. Sunday afternoon he takes on his hand picked opponent, Kung Fu Janela.
- Alan Angels formed an alliance with AC Mack at Nice Night For A Neck Injury, but at Stay Cold he will have to go one-on-one with Cole Radrick.
- Rising stars Nolan Edwards and Lee Moriarty face off in singles action.
Watch Southern Underground Pro's Stay Cold LIVE here on IWTV Sunday afternoon at 2pm CST/3pm EST!